The Advising First Center for Academic Planning (CAP) works with individuals who are planning to transfer to Florida State University and have questions about majors and the transfer process.
If you would like to speak with a CAP advisor, please call 850-644-3430 to schedule an in-person or phone appointment.
In preparation for your appointment, please review the following:
- Resources for Exploration
- Access the Academic Program Guide (www.academic-guide.fsu.edu) as a starting place for major research. Develop a list of top major choices to discuss with your advisor
- Send the CAP office an electronic copy of your unofficial transcript; Instructions will be provided on how to send your transcript when you schedule your appointment
Other helpful links:
- Transfer Student Resources: (https://studentaffairs.fsu.edu/transfer/) is a website dedicated to you! It includes information about admissions, Orientation, finances, involvement, and much more specific to transfer students.
- New 'Nole: (http://dos.fsu.edu/newnole/) provides information on registering for Orientation, a pre- and post- Orientation checklist, and information about academic and student life as a Florida State Seminole.